[RECIPE] Keto Baked Italian Meatballs
These meatballs are full of flavor and perfect for a keto meal.
They're made with ground beef, Italian sausage, and Parmesan cheese.
1 pound ground beef
1/2 pound Italian sausage
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup almond flour
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese, almond flour, egg, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the meat mixture and roll it into 1-inch meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are fully cooked.
If you want other delicious keto recipes like this one, then you might be interested in our 4-week keto meal plan.