[RECIPE] Creamy Shrimp Scampi with Zoodles
This creamy shrimp scampi with zoodles is a keto-friendly version of the classic pasta dish.
Made with zucchini noodles and a creamy garlic sauce, it's a satisfying and flavorful lunch that's perfect for any day of the week.
2 zucchinis, spiralized
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until pink and fully cooked.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Add the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese to the pan and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the pan and toss with the sauce until they are coated and tender.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the pan and toss to combine.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve.
If you want other delicious keto recipes like this one, then you might be interested in our 4-week keto meal plan.