[RECIPE] Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
This creamy and flavorful broccoli and cheddar soup is a comforting and keto-friendly lunch option.
Packed with healthy fats and protein, it's perfect for a cold day.
4 cups broccoli florets
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli florets and chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, puree the soup until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and shredded cheddar cheese to the pot and stir until the cheese is melted and the soup is creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
If you want other delicious keto recipes like this one, then you might be interested in our 4-week keto meal plan.