[RECIPE] Steak Salad with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
This steak salad is a delicious and satisfying lunch that's perfect for those on the keto diet.
Topped with tender steak, avocado, and a creamy blue cheese dressing, it's a flavorful and filling meal.
8 oz. sirloin steak
6 cups mixed greens
1 avocado, sliced
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the steak with salt and pepper and grill or pan-sear until fully cooked. Let it cool for a few minutes and slice it into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens with the apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sliced steak, avocado, and crumbled blue cheese on top of the greens.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and additional salt and pepper to taste to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
If you want other delicious keto recipes like this one, then you might be interested in our 4-week keto meal plan.